|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||6000pcs for Aristo brand, 15000pcs for customer brand|
|Packaging Details:||400ml/can, 12cans/ctn, 2500ctns/20'fcl, 5000ctns/40'gp, 5500ctns/40'hq|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25 days after the receipt of LC or TT deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000000pcs per month|
|Produce Name:||Graffiti Art Spray Paint||Main Material:||Acrylic|
|Valve:||Female||Cap:||Fat / Medium / Skinny|
|Application Method:||Spray||Volume:||400ml / Can|
|Color:||Normal / Fluorescent / Metallic|
Multi Color Acrylic Art Aerosol Graffiti Spray Paint for Metal / Plastic / Wall Surface
1. Aristo spray paint is a kind of quick-drying thermoplastic acid.
2. Easy to operate, with good atomization and sufficient spray.
3. The paint coating is quick drying hard, thick and has an excellent luster adhesion, toughness and shock-resistance.
4. Colors are good for decoration, with protecting function.
5. Widely used for the protecting decoration of the surfaces of metal, glass and ABS plastics and so on.
1. Clean surface thoroughly, removing all dirt, grease, oil, wax, rust, moisture, etc. Cover adjacent areas to protect from spray mist. Use at room temp.
2. Shake can vigorously for 1-2 minutes before spraying and occasionally while in use to ensure color uniformity and prevent clogging.
3. Hold the can 20-30cm from the surface to be sprayed, press spray button firmly with steady even strokes while moving can rapidly back and forth.
4. 2 to 3 films with 20-35μm thick are better. Intermittence of 5-10 minutes between each film is recommended.
5. Sunlight resistant varnish is recommended to improve the weather resistance of films when used outdoor. Special UV-resistant varnish can be produced to satisfy special demands of customers.
6. Avoid spraying in rainy day or freezing environment.
7.Dry to handle in 1 hour. Recoat within 1 hour or after 24 hours.
1. Keep in ventilated cool and dry places.
2. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
3. Keep out of the reach of children.
4. If eye contact, immediately flush eye with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
5. If skin contact, flush skin with running water (and soap if available) and seek medical attention in the event of irritation.