|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30000cans|
|Packaging Details:||200ml/can, 24cans/ctn|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25 days after the receipt of LC or TT deposit|
|Supply Ability:||3500000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Tie Dye Spray||Color:||Multi Colors|
|Fomula System:||Water Base||State:||Liquid|
Multi colorful 200ml Tie Dye spray paint DIY for Clothing / Scarves / Stockings
1. Tie-dye describes a pattern of color made by preventing the dye from reaching some areas of the fabric by using tight ties of rubber bands, sinew, string, etc., while dyeing others.
2. In just 5 easy steps, you can create wondrous patterns and unique designs to show off at any event.
3. Tie Dye Ink Spray is different from traditional tie dye, which can be used directly.
4. Don't need to make large buckets full of dye, and do not dip the fabric into the dye.
5. Don't need to add water mixing pigments. You just need press the nozzel of tie dye spray. Fun, easy, plus your own colorful expression, you can't beat it.
|Product Name||Aristo Tie Dye Spray Paint|
|20ft Loading Capacity||2500cartons/20fcl|
1. Protect your work surface with a plastic table cover.
2. For best results, prewash and dry item to remove any finishes that may interfere with dye absorption.
3. Select your dye colors. One to three colors can be used. When using more than one color, it’s usually best to start with the lightest color.
4. When tie-dyeing with two or more colors, it’s best to put adjacent primary colors (red, yellow, blue) or secondary colors (orange, green, purple) next to each other. In the areas where they run together, they will create a third, great-looking color.
5. There are many ways to create tie-dye patterns and designs. For example, to create a basic marbleized tie-dye design, scrunch fabric into a ball and wrap it with rubber bands in different directions. The tighter the fabric is wrapped, the more white areas there will be. To make stripes, fold the fabric vertically or diagonally, like an accordion or fan, in 2” to 3” wide folds. Wrap with rubber bands every 2” – 3” or as desired.
6. Shake all liquid dye cans before spray the dye.
7. Using scissors, carefully cut away the rubber bands. Wash garment in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly in cool water. hang to dry.
8. Clean-up work surface and dye utensils using soap and bleach or cleanser.