|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||SGS / CTI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25000cans per 1 OEM brand design, 1200cans/color|
|Packaging Details:||1can/blister pack, 12cans/carton or 24cans/carton|
|Delivery Time:||within 30 days after the receipt of LC copy or TT deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000,000 cans per month|
|Color:||Normal/ Fluorescent/ Metallic|
Fast Drying DIY Art Spray Paint , Tie Dye Spray Paint
1. Tie-dye describes a pattern of color made by preventing the dye from reaching some areas of the fabric by using tight ties of rubber bands, sinew, string, etc., while dyeing others.
2. Aristo Tie Dye Ink Spray is different from traditional tie dye, which can be used directly.
3. Only 5 easy steps, you can create wondrous patterns and unique designs to show off at any event.
4. No need to add water mixing pigments. You just need press the nozzel of tie dye spray. Fun, easy, plus your own colorful expression, you can't beat it.
5. No need to make large buckets full of dye, and do not dip the fabric into the dye.
|Product Name||Aristo Tie Dye Spray Paint|
|Package||12cans/carton or 24cans/carton|
|20ft Loading Capacity||40800cans/20GP, 84000cans/40HQ|
1. Harmless to human skin or environment
2. Multi colors
3. No odor
4. Fast drying and no fade
5. Good coverage
6. OEM is available
▪ Wash and dry T-shirt to remove sizing and minimize fading.
▪ Lay T-shirt flat on newspaper. Pinch the shirt with your thumb and forefinger to make large twists all over the shirt
▪Following the manufacturer instructions, spray the entire shirt with Spring Green. To minimize spatter, start spraying onto a paper towel in your hand, then move onto the project. End spraying onto the paper towel as well. Hold can approx. 6-8 inches away from project. To enhance color, move closer. To lighten coverage hold further away.
▪ Lay shirt flat again. Pinch and twist as you did before.
▪ Spray the entire shirt with Brite Yellow. Allow colors to touch and blend. Continue pattern.
▪ You can repeat pattern of twisting and spraying until you reach desired look. The more you twist and spray the more unique your shirt becomes! Alternating colors in the center and twisting in opposite directions makes a spiral effect. Blending colors creates a brighter look!
▪ Lay flat to dry. Wait 72 hours before washing. Turn inside out when washing and do not use fabric softener.