Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Coats:||2-3||VOC Level:||Low|
|Recommended Uses:||Wood, Metal, Plastic, Glass, Wicker, Craft Foam||Color:||Various Colors|
|Coverage:||1~1.5 ㎡||Product Name:||Zinc Spray Galvanizing|
|Coating Type:||Spray Paint||Coating Material:||Acrylic|
Aristo Zinc Anti Rust Paint,
Acrylic Zinc Anti Rust Paint
Zinc spray paint is a type of paint that contains zinc particles in its formulation. It is commonly used for corrosion protection and as a primer for metal surfaces. it offers excellent corrosion resistance, adhesion, and versatility, making it a popular choice for industrial and commercial applications where metal surfaces need protection.
1. Metal protection: Zinc spray paint is widely used to protect metal surfaces from corrosion. It forms a sacrificial layer that prevents the underlying metal from coming into contact with moisture and oxygen, which are the main causes of corrosion. It is commonly used on steel structures, pipelines, storage tanks, bridges, and other metal surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
2. Galvanizing repair: Zinc spray paint is often used for repairing damaged or worn-out galvanized coatings. It can be applied to areas where the galvanized coating has been scratched, chipped, or worn away, providing a protective layer and restoring the corrosion resistance of the metal.
3. Welding protection: During welding, the heat can cause the surrounding metal to lose its protective zinc coating, making it susceptible to corrosion. Zinc spray paint can be applied to the welded area to provide temporary corrosion protection until a more permanent solution, such as galvanizing, can be applied.
4. Touch-up and maintenance: Zinc spray paint is commonly used for touch-up and maintenance of galvanized surfaces. It can be used to repair small areas of damage or to recoat surfaces that have been exposed to harsh conditions and have started to show signs of corrosion.
5. Marine applications: Zinc spray paint is widely used in marine environments to protect metal surfaces on ships, offshore platforms, and other marine structures. The saltwater and high humidity in these environments can accelerate corrosion, and zinc spray paint provides an effective barrier against it.
6. Automotive industry: Zinc spray paint is used in the automotive industry for corrosion protection of various components, such as chassis, underbody, and engine parts. It helps to extend the lifespan of these components and prevent rusting.
Minimum Order Quantity: 15000cans for OEM
1. Corrosion resistance: Zinc spray paint provides excellent protection against corrosion. The zinc particles in the paint form a sacrificial layer that corrodes instead of the underlying metal surface, preventing rust and other forms of corrosion.
2. Adhesion: Zinc spray paint has good adhesion properties, allowing it to bond well with metal surfaces. This ensures a durable and long-lasting coating.
3. Quick-drying: Zinc spray paint typically dries quickly, allowing for faster application and reducing downtime. This is especially beneficial for industrial applications where efficiency is crucial.
4. Easy application: Zinc spray paint is available in aerosol cans, making it easy to apply. The spray nozzle provides a fine and even mist, ensuring a smooth and uniform coating.
5. Versatility: Zinc spray paint can be used on various metal surfaces, including steel, iron, aluminum, and galvanized surfaces. It can be used as a standalone protective coating or as a primer before applying other types of paint.
6. Heat resistance: Zinc spray paint can withstand high temperatures, making it suitable for applications where heat resistance is required. It can be used on surfaces exposed to hot environments, such as exhaust systems or industrial equipment.
Contact Person: Mrs. Cherry Zhang